AN INTRODUCTION TO ACCELERATED LEARNING GENIUSBRAIN WORLDWIDE
Research shows that Accelerated Learning can increase learning and retention in children and adults by two to five times. This method is for:
Classroom Teachers who want to hold students’ interest and optimize understanding and learning in the classroom.
Curriculum Designers seeking to use Accelerated Learning techniques in their course designs.
School Administrators looking to increase the classroom effectiveness of teaching staff and enhance the overall learning atmosphere of their school.
WITH A SOLID FOUNDATION IN ACCELERATED LEARNING YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply an instructional model that can maximize learning and improve retention by 75%
- Understand how brain structure and function applies to learning
- Apply techniques to stimulate whole brain learning that are based on current research
- Discover how to capture students’ attention through innovative games and exercises
- Create a classroom environment that increases learner success
- Employ techniques that help students adapt classroom learning to real world tasks
- Address all eight intelligences in your classroom
- Engage the auditory, visual and kinesthetic learning modalities
- Stimulate long-term memory with music
- Use the Accelerated Learning principles to maximize the “joy” of learning
- Expand your beliefs about your own ability to learn quickly and easily